About my addiction to this forum

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I thought the words "drugs" and "enough" couldn't be joined together :D

You did it again, xpet, you've changed your signature. What's up? Has someone told you're a pet? ;)

I wish I were stronger..... (this is definitive, I'm leaving this forum until..... the next time :) )

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
There's nothing wrong with addiction.

Trying not to indulge yourself in your little drug induced pleasures is so damn christian anyway.

scareall

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
@ thordis v

i think you are a little sensitive there , as i said there is nothing wrong with it. I dont worry at all about your life for one minute ,maybe it is the fact that you are young, you get upset at little comments that arent meant in any way offensive then how are you going to deal with life when you are a lawyer or whatever you are studying,also what was your private message all about ,and why did you cancel it?????
also one more point you were quite happy to post your personal thoughts about the Avulsed spamming people without a thought
for them so im very surprised at your reaction to a off the cuff remark like the one i made sorry if i caused any offence to anyone in this forum , because that is not what im about.

Tjodalv

25 Nov. 2001
Behind my Drums
my 2 cents....

These boards here are puplic and open for everyone!
And there is nothing more naturally than having different arguments. So if someone do not like each others opinion or attidude there you start arguing.... and hey these boards are not "REAL" at all.... sure there is kinda friendship but no need to whine about a little offend which isn't really meant serious.....
If someone is insulted by a comment of someone, he / she shouldn't take it serious or personal.... hey hey, THATS A COMMUNITY AND NOT REAL LIFE!
IN MY EYES YOU ARE FORUM / INTERNET ADDICTED IF YOU MAKE YOURSELF SERIOUS THOUGHTS IN YOUR FREETIME / SPARETIME!

It just goes on ones nervers if someone posts too much crap, or just a "hehe" or a smilie as a reply! thats underclassed posting in my point of view....

Thats just my opinion, and isn't specified to someone here!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
@Lord Horb: Thanks!! Du regelst!!

of course I do... don't act as if you didn't already know! hrhrhr :D;)

Originally posted by xpet@ Lord Horb
nurn kleiner Anfall von Übermut
lol.. aber ist schon ok, hat ja gar nicht wehgetan :D

@Thordis: push yourself a blues (äähhhmmm schieb dir'n Blues wollt ich sagen)... I don't know how many people told you that you're an addict and that you don't have anything better to do than posting in this forum (and eventually even in others too.. ouch ouch ouch ;))... but don't take everything too seriously and, most important of all, don't take it personally at all! you're the one who knows yourself the best and if someone else thinks something completely wrong about you, why would you give a fuck?!?! just don't listen to the ones who don't know you at all!

though I must say that in this case I really didn't see an intend to offend you.

so calm down, eat some chocolate or ice cream... have a beer.. or have good sex or whatever.. and you'll feel better ;):D:D:D;)

scareall

2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
my last comment on this subject!!!

Once again i will appolagise to anyone , most of all thordis v for any offence caused,as i said in last post it was an off the cuff remark not said with any intent to upset anyone,im not going to start arguments on this forum as i have better things to do.
as for the private message thordis, no i will not reply in the same way as i have nothing to feel guilty about, my comment was not an unfriendly one i thought you would see the funny side (i was wrong)i dont think you should stop posting messages on this forum as you have a lot of very good points to make, im sorry if others have commented on your amount of posts, but im not others so dont tar me with the same brush(a scottish saying)
im not going to post anymore comments on this matter as i appolagised already only to fall on death ears(another saying)
so i hope this clears up any ill feeling,as i said earlier it is not in my intrest to upset or offend anyone.

thankyou for reading this.

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Quit poking.

Epople get pissed off with comments like those of scareall and others simply because we're here talking with people (maybe i'm a "talking" addict huh?). Why do people post so many times? It atekes a minute to post, so 30m = 30 posts. Epople who post in both forums have a lot of threads to read, right? NET ADDICTION IS WHEN YOU'RE IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER THINKING WHAT TO DO...
One other reason that people were pissed off (though only a few stressed their "anger") is because the people who are more active in this english forum post and reply very often, having started to do that after some meeting inniciatives, namely the mighty Thordis V. "Vikingcamp this year", which started it all.
The rest you can figure it out alone. I surely don't want to have anything to dowith people who mess up with a certaing group of people who are getting to know each other!

I'm addicted to cigarettes, thank you.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
@ Lvsitanno: Now I get your message (thanks to your PM)! I post whenever I feel like, I put many people on my ignore list recently, some can just be rude and agressive and I don't need their ugly comments or PM's. That's why I don't feel like posting much now in this forum. Unfortunaly. :(
But I'll continue translating news if necessary and go on talking if all those 'agressors' have gone.

Boa noite!