A few questions..

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Dravenath

22 Jan. 2006
England
Not having much previous experience with wacken (2005 was my first year) i was hoping some people could tell me a few things, about how it's been in past years.

When is the full line-up usually known by? Are they still adding bands right up to August or will all the bands be known a few months before?

When do they normally start drawing up a rough running order? I know it usally goes through a few changes but i want something to look at. :p

When does is the DVD of 2005 likely to be released? Is it something they don't release until the year after's wacken, or will it be available soon?

Thanks!

193 days :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Dravenath schrieb:
Not having much previous experience with wacken (2005 was my first year) i was hoping some people could tell me a few things, about how it's been in past years.

When is the full line-up usually known by? Are they still adding bands right up to August or will all the bands be known a few months before?

When do they normally start drawing up a rough running order? I know it usally goes through a few changes but i want something to look at. :p

When does is the DVD of 2005 likely to be released? Is it something they don't release until the year after's wacken, or will it be available soon?

Thanks!

193 days :D
Line up: usually around July.
DVD: most releases during the comming W:O:A.