• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetallKopp

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Aug. 2003
Klostermoor
www.reaperzine.de

Well 'kay. Besides, Festival was ok?

So don't be shy. There're crowds everywhere. At least you virtually know some of the guys here. :D

My problem would be one of a more linguistic nature...
Help! :p

That's nonsense. There are so many people, foreigners, Germans, who don't really speak a sound English, but we've always come to communicate with each other. In fact, you only need to know the words "Wacken!" "Beer!" and "Hi!" :ugly:

It's sounds like Wacken is pretty warm, but how humid is it when it's not raining?

Not very. Humidity is somewhere around 50-70%, more to 50%. When it gets really hot, the air is also pretty dry mostly. It only gets humid when there're thunderstorms ahead, wich is not likely to happen very often.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

ThunderZtorm

10 Aug. 2011
Copenhagen, Denmark
It's sounds like Wacken is pretty warm, but how humid is it when it's not raining?

Hard to say, I've never been that far abroad - it's not as humid as Ireland for sure, but other than that I hope somebody else might be able to answer better from an American perspective :p

(My hometown is only like 200km north of Wacken, so to me the weather at Wacken is basically what I've always known)

tDa

5 Mai 2013
That's nonsense. There are so many people, foreigners, Germans, who don't really speak a sound English, but we've always come to communicate with each other. In fact, you only need to know the words "Wacken!" "Beer!" and "Hi!" :ugly:

Haha, ain't that the truth? :D

Well, that and "Was ist das?" while pointing at something. :p