25.000 before W:O:A 2005

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Warthog schrieb:
Hey Pablo...were you wearing a shirt that said "High Ho" at any point during the festival? I swear it looked like you, but you (if it was you) disappeared before I could say hi. Oh well...if not next year, maybe 2006?

Damn, you could have been faster, it was a pity not meeting you for the 2nd WOA in a row :(

If I find a good job in Germany I'll stay here till I get bored of this country (something not likely to happen in a short time), and then I'll go to WOA for sure. Otherwise I'll move back to Spain (where an easier language is spoken :rolleyes: ), and then I may not make it all the way to WOA.......

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
I think 2005 will be a wackenless year for me, but I'll give my best (once again) to reach the 25000 in this thread :)

Hey Pablo!

Happy birthday!

:D:D

But I didn't see you at Wacken, where were you??

We seem destined not to have any longer conversations ever :rolleyes:

Hey, come with me to Mexico next year to see Rosk :)