Anyone else travelling to Wacken 2018 from Ireland?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Elektricat

4 Aug. 2013
Just wondering what your travel plans are.

I just bought tickets for this yesterday and have no plans as of yet.

The last time I went, I found a group going to Wacken at Dublin airport that I had a few early morning drinks with, which was fun!

Killdrums

W:O:A Metalhead
21 März 2017
Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada
Just wondering what your travel plans are.

I just bought tickets for this yesterday and have no plans as of yet.

The last time I went, I found a group going to Wacken at Dublin airport that I had a few early morning drinks with, which was fun!

Hiya @Elektricat .. We do not have travel plans finalized just yet (but getting close). My wife and I are traveling from Newfoundland, Canada and We are planning to fly into Dublin, probably tuesday morning and taking a connecting flight with Ryanair to Hamburg.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Elektricat

4 Aug. 2013
I've just booked flights from Dublin to Hamburg on the 31st. I went with Aer Lingus because Ryanair have gotten tight over baggage restriction again. Don't wanna be stuck in a situation where I can't bring my tent over!! Aer Lingus are just in general much nicer to travel with.

Adolfo Paes

29 März 2018
Brazil
I've just booked flights from Dublin to Hamburg on the 31st. I went with Aer Lingus because Ryanair have gotten tight over baggage restriction again. Don't wanna be stuck in a situation where I can't bring my tent over!! Aer Lingus are just in general much nicer to travel with.

I'm from Brazil and I'm planning to go by myself and will be my first time, I don't know nothing... Can I meet you and your group, if possible?