ATTENTION!!! Phishing from info@camper-park-wacken.de in circulation

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
ATTENTION, at this very moment, e-mails from info@camper-park-wacken.de are being sent, that do NOT come from the CAMPER PARK department. In this mail, there is a link, that you should NOT open, in any circonstance.
Sabine, Claus and Digger are working on it to solve this problem.

well, you can't really solve a problem if other people are sending mails and pretend to be you. it's not like they'll stop doing it if you change anything on your website or anything.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I don't know either, but this is just a translation I took from the German Talk.
And the phishing is serious enough as it is.

yes, phishing is a serious problem, and it is good that people are being warned.
I just think that giving people a sense of security by saying that you're "working on it to solve this problem".

But I know those aren't your words. just my 2 cents on it :p