Camping 2016

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

symphonium

14 Aug. 2015
Quebec, Canada
Hello,

I am a new comer to this forum. This year will also be my first Wacken Festival! I'll be flying from Canada and I am quite excited about the whole trip. However, since it's my first time here, I have loads of questions to ask (I'd like to apologize in advance, I really have loads to ask:rolleyes::p

My first one is about the campsite. I skimmed through the stickers in the 'Talk Section' but I didn't see what I was looking for (I could be blind...).

1. I'm wondering if you have to reserve a spot in advance? If yes, when are they available?

2. is it on a first come, first serve basis?

3. Is it free? or else, how much does it usually cost?

4. If you rent a car and decide to leave the site, is it easy to return afterwards?

Thank you in advance!!!

Wackentom

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2005
zuhause in Niedersachsen
Hello,

I am a new comer to this forum. This year will also be my first Wacken Festival! I'll be flying from Canada and I am quite excited about the whole trip. However, since it's my first time here, I have loads of questions to ask (I'd like to apologize in advance, I really have loads to ask:rolleyes::p

My first one is about the campsite. I skimmed through the stickers in the 'Talk Section' but I didn't see what I was looking for (I could be blind...).

1. I'm wondering if you have to reserve a spot in advance? If yes, when are they available?

4. If you rent a car and decide to leave the site, is it easy to return afterwards?

Thank you in advance!!!

1. no u dont need to reserve!

2. yes, but nobody knows which Ground get filled first, so it´s like a surprise but all places are good ones!

3. it´s an ALL IN Ticket! included camping and Festival, so yes it´s free!

4. usualy u can leave, depends how the weather is. ( sometimes it´s very rainy and so u´ll get Mudd and no cars a aible to drive.

Doc Rock

Master of the Wind einer Dirne
27 Jan. 2011
Göttingen
Hello,

Thank you in advance!!!

Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy this trip!

1) No.

2) Yes, basically. If you come by car, stewards will guide you to a specific spot and you are bound to that. Roughly it goes from front to back, but it depends on weather (i.e., ground) conditions and traffic management plans. If you come by public transport you will be guided to a specific, car-free campground.

3) Camping is included in your ticket, all-in.

4) It is allowed, but not necessarily easy, though usually possible. Close to impossible during the main arrival days (esp. Wed).

Feel free to introduce yourself here: http://forum.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=161179

Edit: Tom was quicker!

LEECH666

W:O:A Metalhead
Hello,

[...]

[...]

Thank you in advance!!!

Regarding question 3 I'd like to mention that if you arrive at the campgrounds before Wednesday you'll have to pay an extra early arrival fee.

This year the fee was 30€ per person if you arrive on Monday, and 20€ per person if you arrive on Tuesday before 8:00 pm.

Cheers!

neo234

22 Aug. 2015
camper park

hallo wann kann mann plätze für denn camperpark bestellen die seite ist immer down

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Wenn ich zum ersten Mal nach Wacken fahre, wie läuft das mit den Plätzen ab und von Erzähluungen weiß ich von Plätzen mit Dixi und Strom, wie teuer sind die?

Dixis sind auf alle Campingplätze, egal A oder Z (bij wijze van spreke).
Strom gibt es allerdings NUR auf Y, und das ist vor Camper/Mobilhomes/Wohnwagen vorsehen. Da muss man die News beachten, um zu sehen wann die Reservierung startet.