Manowar

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Doc Rock

Master of the Wind einer Dirne
27 Jan. 2011
Göttingen
The artist Ken Kelly is currently painting the artwork for the new Manowar album. This isn't exactly news, because we all know that whatever happens, the album cover will basically be a giant muscular warrior :D

Oh and swords. And magic mist.

http://manowar.com/manowar-confirm-ken-kelly-has-started-working-on-new-manowar-album-artwork/

Didn't even know they were working on a new album! Very much looking forward to it. Can only be better than the last one.

perfectmansions

W:O:A Metalmaster
28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England
Yes Manowar should make more songs about isolated, definite episodes in history. Every time they do this they always succeed. Some examples:

1. Spirit Horse of the Cherokee
2. Guyana (Cult of the Damned)
3. Outlaw
4. Achilles, Agony and Ecstasy
5. Shell Shock
6. Dark Avenger

That's my opinion. Most people criticise their songwriting because it's too abstract. So you get the same words coming up over and over again. Manowar can make good albums in the abstract style, one example is Kings of Metal but I just feel they need something more topical now.

Doc Rock

Master of the Wind einer Dirne
27 Jan. 2011
Göttingen
Yes Manowar should make more songs about isolated, definite episodes in history. Every time they do this they always succeed. Some examples:

1. Spirit Horse of the Cherokee
2. Guyana (Cult of the Damned)
3. Outlaw
4. Achilles, Agony and Ecstasy
5. Shell Shock
6. Dark Avenger

That's my opinion. Most people criticise their songwriting because it's too abstract. So you get the same words coming up over and over again. Manowar can make good albums in the abstract style, one example is Kings of Metal but I just feel they need something more topical now.

Well that was their plan with the Asgard Saga, the project that mystically disappeared...

perfectmansions

W:O:A Metalmaster
28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England
Picture of Manowar signing their first recording contract in blood. This might have seemed to be a good idea at the time. But there are actually no two 'classic' Manowar albums that used the same recording label.

man_47_cut.jpg