International forum meeting. Yes or no?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Should we organise an international forum meeting?

• Umfrageteilnehmer
  • Umfrage geschlossen .
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Moin,

Do we want to organise an INTERNATIONAL forum meeting, like we used to have when I and some others were in Wacken? I'll make a poll out of this question.

And if so, I'd be more than happy to make a phone list, with all numbers of the participants who want to.

Let me know!

The poll is open for 80 dsys, votes are public, votes are open as from now!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Wackentom

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2005
zuhause in Niedersachsen
Moin,

Do we want to organise an INTERNATIONAL forum meeting, like we used to have when I and some others were in Wacken? I'll make a poll out of this question.

And if so, I'd be more than happy to make a phone list, with all numbers of the participants who want to.

Let me know!

The poll is open for 80 dsys, votes are public, votes are open as from now!

THIS is International too!

http://forum.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=224635

why you want to seperate it ?

We are ONE BIG FORUM !!!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
isn't every meeting at the festival international??? i mean how many countries send metal soldiers?? I am always up for meeting more people.

We're talking about this forum. As there are 2 communities, the German and the international, both will have a meeting. The first is to be found on the "forum meeting" part which will mostly be Germans, but the internationals always had their own meeting as eell. And this is only for forum users! It's nice and of course way smaller than the big meeting! That one will also be with most of us as well!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.