A WOA Ticket for sell

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

joedval

12 Juni 2013
Hi wackers, I have a ticket for this year but unfortunatelly I won´t be able to go due personal reasons, therefore I am selling my ticket for the festival, the price is the same at the moment to get it by Metaltix, so If you are interesting please send a private message or make a note here and we talk talk. Greetings

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Der Helm

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Hi wackers, I have a ticket for this year but unfortunatelly I won´t be able to go due personal reasons, therefore I am selling my ticket for the festival, the price is the same at the moment to get it by Metaltix, so If you are interesting please send a private message or make a note here and we talk talk. Greetings

It's "for sale". Not "for sell".

22 Okt. 2012
Hi there, I need your Ticket please!!!

HELLo there...

I really need your ticket because my two best friends go there and i missed to get a ticket. Just like all the others here.
But for me it would be the greatest happening this year. So please please please.

best regards from Bremen, Germany

Thomas

22 Mai 2013
I really, really would be glad if I could get your ticket! Need one for me to get there with my gfriend. Already sent you a PM!

marianah

14 Juni 2013
Erfurt
Hey,

I'd like to buy your ticket, because of personal reasons (job) I wasn't able to plan future a whole year... And now I can plan, and Wacken seems to become the only holidays I will have this year - in case I get a ticket! So I hope you'll decide to sell it to me! :)

Mandy