T-shirt with ALL the band on the back side

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

ToniLuis

11 Aug. 2010
Hello,

I don't have see any t-shirt or any wear with the complete list of the bands. Maybe I'm blind, but I'd like to have the same thing that is on the woa2010 poster on my shirt. I only saw shirt with the program of thursday (Maiden, Cooper, Motley Crue and Skyline, the so-called "a night to remember) or with the rest (but no Maiden, Cooper or Motley Crue on this one)...

I'd like to know if there will be sold online or what is the problem... It's that for commercial purpose ? Has everybody to buy 2 shirts or anything else to have all the bands ???

If somebody do it at home for himself, I'm ready to buy one (with the blue woa 2010 logo in the front, size M for me ^^)....
And if I'm really blind, can somebody sell me one of them ? ^^

Thx

TL

ToniLuis

11 Aug. 2010
Ok... I'm not blind... that's a good point... ^^

"That" really sucks...

First, there were no more size M in one day (I didn't return to the official merch the second day, I'm just imagine);
Second we muss buy 2 wears to have the complete line-up (and what for an amazing line-up, I would be "proud" to wear it);
Third, there are not sold online (well, this one is normal, who's gonna buy some of the shirts again... except the thousands people wearing size M that could not be in front of the merch at time).

wildrunner

10 Juni 2010
Madrid, Spain
Ok... I'm not blind... that's a good point... ^^

"That" really sucks...

First, there were no more size M in one day (I didn't return to the official merch the second day, I'm just imagine);
Second we muss buy 2 wears to have the complete line-up (and what for an amazing line-up, I would be "proud" to wear it);
Third, there are not sold online (well, this one is normal, who's gonna buy some of the shirts again... except the thousands people wearing size M that could not be in front of the merch at time).

I suffered the same problem: at 12.30 on WEDNESDAY, the M-sizes were SOLD OUT ...

I agree with you, man, I don't understand why the official t-shirt doesn't include all the bands, as was done the years before ... It would be nice that some Wacken Stuff give us the reason, maybe there is something we are missing.