Wacken Seite gehackt war das ein Sicherheitsleck ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hail & Grill

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Metallien/Provinz Power
Und? Dann wurde die Site halt gehacked. Allem Anschein war es ja ein lieper Hacker der nix kaputt gemacht hat, nur mal gezeigt das da ne Lücke is die es zu schließen gilt. Wird sich zeigen was das genau war, falls die Orga da ein Statement zu abgibt(was sie tun sollte).

DeGris

17 Jan. 2010
Oh, hey guys. How is everybody?

First of all, my German kinda sucks, so let me do this in English.

Sorry for taking the Wacken site out of air. I'm a Wacken fan myself, already got my ticket here and looking forward to the festival, just like the rest of you. However, there is some very large security leak in the site, which could be used by malicious hackers quite easily to screw up this site permanently. Even the backups are open to everybody due to this leak, so I thought it would be quite bad if that leak remained open.

That's why I redirected the site to that image, and I hope an admin will send me a mail soon so I can explain what should be fixed.

Greetings,
De Gris.

EvilJay

19 Dez. 2009
Bochum/Sauerland
Oh, hey guys. How is everybody?

First of all, my German kinda sucks, so let me do this in English.

Sorry for taking the Wacken site out of air. I'm a Wacken fan myself, already got my ticket here and looking forward to the festival, just like the rest of you. However, there is some very large security leak in the site, which could be used by malicious hackers quite easily to screw up this site permanently. Even the backups are open to everybody due to this leak, so I thought it would be quite bad if that leak remained open.

That's why I redirected the site to that image, and I hope an admin will send me a mail soon so I can explain what should be fixed.

Greetings,
De Gris.

Your intensions were good, but maybe an Admin will send the police to fuck you up;)

DeGris

17 Jan. 2010
@Hail & Grill
Well, thank you :)

@EvilJay
I guess they have to find me first then. It might not have occured to you yet, but somebody being able to take a site like this offline might be able to cover his tracks as well.

toastie

11 Juli 2008
Would have been a big problem to send them a mail without hacking the page, hm?:p