Question about the camping

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal4life08

29 Okt. 2008
Austin Tx.
This is my first time going to this festival and I just needed to know how the camping works. I'm coming from a different country so I have no camping tents or anything to bring. Can you rent them at the fest? I have not seen anything for it but I thought I would come on here and ask. If theres a place with the info I would appreciate a link. Thanks.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I don't think you can.

I might be wrong, but you're better off bringing your own. You can buy one there I believe, but from what I've seen they're probably quite expensive compared to the USA.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
This is my first time going to this festival and I just needed to know how the camping works. I'm coming from a different country so I have no camping tents or anything to bring. Can you rent them at the fest? I have not seen anything for it but I thought I would come on here and ask. If theres a place with the info I would appreciate a link. Thanks.

I don't think you can.

I might be wrong, but you're better off bringing your own. You can buy one there I believe, but from what I've seen they're probably quite expensive compared to the USA.

No renting, just buying. (and getting them there)
See this thread: http://woafor.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=132914