Pictures WOA 2008

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
13 Okt. 2007
Boston Area, Massachusetts
Swimming pool? :confused: Sorry, I've never been to Wacken due to a lack of money, the trip from the US is an expensive one for a student to pay for. There is just nothing this festival doesn't have, is there? Is it in the festival area, or off somewhere else?

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Swimming pool? :confused: Sorry, I've never been to Wacken due to a lack of money, the trip from the US is an expensive one for a student to pay for. There is just nothing this festival doesn't have, is there? Is it in the festival area, or off somewhere else?

It's not from the festival. It's the public pool from the village and it's actually bankrott , so they don't have warm water. They just put a fire-hose in once a year and let the metal heads jump in. And it's about a one hour walk (5km) from the campingground.

13 Okt. 2007
Boston Area, Massachusetts
It's not from the festival. It's the public pool from the village and it's actually bankrott , so they don't have warm water. They just put a fire-hose in once a year and let the metal heads jump in. And it's about a one hour walk (5km) from the campingground.
Ha :D, sounds excellent. Right now it's not looking like I'll have the money for Wacken '09, but at the rate I'm putting away (I recently opened an account exclusively for Wacken), I'll be there in two years. Good to know there's even somewhere to go for a swim!