Buying Train Tickets Online

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord_Dante

3 Juni 2008
After the crap queues for train tickets last year and most of the machines being broken I was thinking about getting them all online. Does anyone know if you just print something out or do you still have to collect them somewhere?

Thanks in advance :)

And incase it's need it'll be from Hamburg to Wacken.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
After the crap queues for train tickets last year and most of the machines being broken I was thinking about getting them all online. Does anyone know if you just print something out or do you still have to collect them somewhere?

Thanks in advance :)

And incase it's need it'll be from Hamburg to Wacken.

I did print my ticket myself with an online booking from www.bahn.de. But I don't know if that works withni the same "Bundesland" (Hamburg-Itzehoe = one state)

But you need an "ID" (this can be a "Bahncard" (reduction card), a German bank account card, or a creditcard. If you're not German, you have to chose a creditcard. And you have to carry it with you, as the ticket is nominative.

But like I said, don't know if it is possible within one "state" (@Deutscher, ich weiss dass HH ein eigenes Land ist, aber HH ist nu HH)

Lord_Dante

3 Juni 2008
Thanks. I may give it a go with just one ticket for now and see what happens. I have a credit card I can use and bring with me anyway.

Thanks the help.