Wristband exchange queue

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

misanthropic

3 Nov. 2008
Athens, Greece
When standing for hours at the queue to get your wristband, it would be good to be weather protected - rain or shine.
A tent (just for the first day and be removed afterwards) could make standing in line a lot more bareable.

Another idea is to put extra wristband exchange offices at the shuttle bus entry, so that people who don't arrive by car or don't camp, don't have to get inside the camping area, have their tickets torn and aren't able to leave without a wristband - so have to stand in line no matter what!

Sorrownator

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Aug. 2010
Hedwig-Holzbein
Ah okay, I had something differnt on my mind. But nonetheless I don't think this will work. As you can see these tents are build on rolls, so you can't put them on the acres of Wacken.
I think the problem is that there is only a really "small" (5-6 hours) time, where you would really need this tents, because rest of the time there is no line and no one would use them. The effort you had to put into building this in a proper way is bigger than the use.

But as a solution you could bring an umbrella or wear nice hat - the hat works also fine on the infield! ;) I'm using a "cowboy hat" since my first Wacken and it's really comfy to use it! On the hot days you can even put it in water and wear it soaking wet to cool your head! :cool: