WOA Friends Lost n Found section???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Hi, fellow metalheadz!!!
1st of all: for you who werent at wacken this year: Blind Guardian totally kicked all other bands asses!

However, i was crowd surfing at the BG concert when another girl in sort of my age came surfing right towards me. Later on, during the concert, we talked a little (a little! mostly jumped around screaming :p ) and...well...she was really nice and then suddenly she asked me about the time.
23:20 i replied...
"Ive got to go" and poof - gone indeed she was. Didnt enjoy the rest of the concert at all, cuz i only kept pissin myself of wondering why the hell i didnt just get her phone number email adress or ANYTHING. I mean...c'mon, she was the only one who after three days of mud and sweat still smelled good.

Anyway, i really really miss this girl cuz she was quite nice. Thus: any1 of you know a german blonde girl? Naah, kiddin', but thats really all i know about her...mostly im writing this for i hope that she will read it herself...or...well...i dont know what the hell i am upto really, i just very much wanna talk to her again, and i dont know where else to turn...

Well, well...here i end now, i suppose...
If you hear any1 of your blonde bg fan friends talk about something similar just ask her to read this, ok?

SisterOfMetal

3 Juli 2002
bayern
Website besuchen
hey ;)

nice story !
perhaps you should add what she was wearing (if you remember ) and where you were standing aproximately !

I also got to know a nice guy from sweden at the BG- concert.
I was telling him about the concert in munich and he took me in his arms because my head was aching ( headbanger's ache *g*) and we laughed a lot. suddenly he disappeared. after stagediving i was standing on the right (if you look at the stage) .
well perhaps this guy reads this but i don't really believe ;) well ;)

oh, and good luck, painkiller86 , i hope you find the one you're looking for

sister

nadege

5 Aug. 2002
paris/FRANCE
www.faeryhell.com
hi metalheads!!
It's the same for me, I meet during BG show a very cool guy from germany, we have headbanging a lot. But when the show was finish, we separate us and I don't think to give him my e-mail,what a pity!!!
good luck
nadege

Teine

13 Juni 2002
England
www.teine.org
Yet another story of a cool person lost...

A Finnish guy named Saku. We met outside the wet stage both annoyed that we had missed Primordial and got chatting. Then I disappeared off to see MDB and didn't get a chance to meet him at the time we had specified the next day.

If you read this Saku (or anyone who knows this guy reads it) my email address is teine@teine.org . Feel free to drop me a line.

chiyo

6 Aug. 2002
holland
Website besuchen
same here,

I met a cute guy from denmark on saturday night in the beer hall, unfortunatly i forgot his name (to drunk i guess)
He was staying on camping side D, long blond hair and bare feet :) both hunting for more beer and sigarettes.

if only I brought a marker :(

Haha! Seem's we all got trapped by the foolish misstake not to ask about any way of further contacts whatsoever...

But no, i really shouldnt laugh at it, its too damn f*ckde up...so... thanks for the support ppl, but it seems she isnt somewhere out there after all :( Who said dreams come true anyway? Though i really, really hope you all meet your special ones soon. Waiting sux...

na ja...i suppose ill just have to hang around here and see what turnes out to bee...ive searched for her in the bg forum too, which btw proved to be a totally cool place :p

Later on, and good luck with your searching!!!

morgane_lefay

6 Aug. 2002
Barcelona
Website besuchen
Hi everybody! Another story about meet and lost people:
I meet two guys in BG concert who took me in their shoulders,so I enjoyed the concert a lot.They were quite funny also and we made some photos together during the concert. Hey guys, I'm the blonde girl from Spain,if you remeber... ;)
If you saw this could you send me the photos?
THANX A LOT!!