WOA 2020 - T-Shirt #StayAtHome

• Der Login per Wacken.ID ist derzeit über Chrome oder ähnliche Browser nicht möglich. Bitte benutze einen alternativen Browser. Wir arbeiten an dem Problem und hoffen, es bald gelöst zu haben.

Login via Wacken.ID is currently not possible via Chrome or similar browsers. Please use an alternative browser. We are working on the problem and hope to have it solved soon.
  • Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Der Huetti

17 Apr. 2020
Dear WOA Team
unfortunately we can't party this year together.
As you have made a lot of preperations and designs for 2020 i would appreciate if you use them for Merchandise.
I would buy as every year several T-Shirts to support WOA also in 2020.

My proposal would be T-Shirt with back -
#StayAtHome Metalheads against corona
Faster Harder Louder see you next year
Next year louder than Hell

I am sure there are a lot more ideas, tell me yours!!!!

I hope to see you next year in
Bad Wacken my favorit noise spa

Johannes

I hope you like the idea

derKuchi

15 Juli 2015
Hamburg
I'll Support Wacken for the rest of my life. Therefore I suggest to implement the biggest WORLDWIDE Wacken in 2020. Maybe there is the possibility to implement a Livestream during the Week in the end of July/beginning of August with the 'Best of 30years' hosted by the Wacken-Crew. We will have a Running Order and can choose between the different 'Stages'.
Everybody who buy a T-Shirt for 2020 will get the access details to join the BIGGEST HEAVY METAL FESTIVAL #stayathome of the world.
See you in 2021, but maybe together in spirit in 2020.