Why don't Germans like dudes with a bald head?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Last year I had a nasty experience at WOA. One of my friends has a bald head and suddenly a German asked me wheter my friend was a nazi. I really got pissed and explained my friend certainly wasn't a nazi. So could somebody please explain why the Germans link somebody with a bald head with nazis?

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Sorry to say that goes for a lot of swedes as well...

There are all these fucking skin heads that are nazis in sweden, they have made more or less impossible to have a bald head, any type of military boots, sing the national anthwm or have a swedish flag without being taken for a rasist or a nazi...

I'm thinking of shaving my head after Wacken, but I'm not sure because I know people that have been beaten up just for having looked like that...

holocaust

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Fucking Belgium
www.asl.to
pitty though, shaved headz are taken as sexy where I come from.

But err, many people ARE skinheadz in belgium, so err, pitty again

Wipe them out I should say if I wasn't open minded and in respect for EVERY thought whatsoever

holocaust

9 Jan. 2002
Fucking Belgium
www.asl.to
without A.H. we wouldn't even know what a skin head is.

we make mistakes and learn from them, allthough some of us should be doing more thinking, you got a point there.

ten years from now, nobody's talking about these idiots anymore (I hope)

Samurai

9 März 2002
Unterfranken
Website besuchen
yeah it's because of the skinheads here in Germany that people with bald heads appear some kind of suspect to many Germans.
It's of course a shit situation for people with bald heads who are no nazis, but I think if you explain, it will be no problem.

Oh my English has become very bad :D

29 März 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
CowboyFromHell has anyone ever said you look a bit like Billy Corgan? No offence meant at all, it sjust I sa a pic of him once wearing the ame kind of hat you are in that avatar, and with the bald head 'n all, well, you know...