Why are heavy,power,speed metal concerts so boring???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
You know it is crap,people on heavy metal concerts are like pop music fans,they want to see their idols and get as clost to the stage as possible,mostly they don't wanna just hear music,they want to see the band...it is boring..But not even on those concerts,also on all commercial band concerts.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
You know it is crap,people on heavy metal concerts are like pop music fans,they want to see their idols and get as clost to the stage as possible,mostly they don't wanna just hear music,they want to see the band...it is boring..But not even on those concerts,also on all commercial band concerts.

I dont :p:p:p

I dont give a fuck how close i get to the stage as long as i see the band then thats fine. i dont have any idols in metal i just like to watch my fave bands and my fave songs.

Plus i dont know what you mean my commercial band concerts becuase commercial doesnt come under my list :p:p:p:p:p

I listen to whatever my mood feels to so one minute it could be some like brodequin last dys of humanity sikfuk etc the next thing it could be carcass or some other shit next it could be iron maiden exodus then it could switch to something like graveland nargaroth :p:p:p:p

So all in all i think i have a vide variety of ranges in the metal scene :p:p:p:p

Case Closed :p

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Why are heavy,power,speed metal concerts so boring???

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
I dont :p:p:p

I dont give a fuck how close i get to the stage as long as i see the band then thats fine. i dont have any idols in metal i just like to watch my fave bands and my fave songs.

Plus i dont know what you mean my commercial band concerts becuase commercial doesnt come under my list :p:p:p:p:p

I listen to whatever my mood feels to so one minute it could be some like brodequin last dys of humanity sikfuk etc the next thing it could be carcass or some other shit next it could be iron maiden exodus then it could switch to something like graveland nargaroth :p:p:p:p

So all in all i think i have a vide variety of ranges in the metal scene :p:p:p:p

Case Closed :p

Never !Commercial is evrything which like masses of people,even if it is not their favorite style of metal..I don't even like much well known stuff like Macabre,Carcass,Six Feet Under,Obituary,Napalm death,maybe I have one thier CD but I don't like it much.Cause too many people knows this.I would like more concert of some absolutely unknown punk/grind group from another city than concert of somebody well known.

Well that doesn't mean you are not listening to commerce

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
But even though that this is true i dont think it will ever happen :confused:

Casuse people are buing that shit cause they are hypocrite.Even you are :D:D:,that's what you said :D:D:D You know people says..nah it is commerce,but it is kinda good so why don't listen to it?Fuck off,if it is commerce, then don't even buy that CD

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Casuse people are buing that shit cause they are hypocrite.Even you are :D:D:,that's what you said :D:D:D You know people says..nah it is commerce,but it is kinda good so why don't listen to it?Fuck off,if it is commerce, then don't even buy that CD

No my version of commerce is much different to that of yours :D:D:D:D:D

I know what is commerce and what is not :D:D:D:D:D:D

Plus as most people know i dont give a fuck what people think about me! :D:D:D:D:D so if they dont like it they just will have to deal with it :p:p:p:p:p:p

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Bah. I would've said the same about death/black metal shows. I barely see pits any more - just a bunch of pencilnecks standing around with their arms crossed nodding along. Too many kids are just there for whatever band Century Media/Nuclear Blast is trying to hype at the moment.

Not much of an underground to speak of here..."Metalcore" seems to be the big trend nowadays. Converge, Atreyu, Unearth, Darkest Hour, that kind of stuff. And I've been to a bunch of those shows, and they bore me to tears. Maybe my hair's too long for me to appreciate it...

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Originally posted by Warthog
Bah. I would've said the same about death/black metal shows. I barely see pits any more - just a bunch of pencilnecks standing around with their arms crossed nodding along.

I've noticed that a lot too and it really sucks. I'm sick of being one of the few people around here that are actually willing to "dance"/pit at so many shows, especially the underground gigs. Are people chicken? Too old? too baked? or just lame? Bring on the voilent fun- thats as good a way as any to support the underground. (At least it makes it more interesting even if they don't sound great)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
why did you go to wacken then?!?!!?!:p

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
dont like going to festivals for the music....just the atmosphere...cos the sound is tooo fucking shit

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by LXE
I've noticed that a lot too and it really sucks. I'm sick of being one of the few people around here that are actually willing to "dance"/pit at so many shows, especially the underground gigs. Are people chicken? Too old? too baked? or just lame? Bring on the voilent fun- thats as good a way as any to support the underground. (At least it makes it more interesting even if they don't sound great)

Amen!!! That's the main reason I used to go to a lot of death metal shows even if i didn't give two shits and a half about the bands...the pits themselves were fun! Not to mention a great workout! :) If you don't want to jump around and go a little crazy...stand back!

At least people at Wacken were (and are) still willing to do the toxic waltz... American metal shows seem to be overrun by a plethora of metal "nerds" who'd rather just stand stark still. I don't get it! Hell...you should've seen the looks people were giving me here when I started a pit to Blind Guardian! :D