who is going to stay in Hamburg after wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Der Helm

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by Brat
Maybe there's a time limit. I booked a couple of months ago.

Now that it's only 3 weeks away, maybe they don't take bookings that close.
Acutally they told me via Email that they won't accept any bookings in the main season.

Guess you got lucky Brat, got a spare bed ?

:D:D:D

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Originally posted by Der Helm
Hm, lots of people who want to stay at the Instant Sleep Hotel. Bad news is that you can't reserve Rooms or single beds. Maybe they will accept a reservation if enough people want to come. So, lets make a list of people who want to spend 1 or more nighs there.

Der Helm
Yeah it's probebly fully booked by now. They made it quite clear to me when I made it (thrue the website) that if I didn't reconfirm my reservation by phone a day before, it would be lost. They probebly get a lot of no shows since no deposit is required.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Der Helm
Acutally they told me via Email that they won't accept any bookings in the main season.

Guess you got lucky Brat, got a spare bed ?

:D:D:D
I tried to book 4 beds but they didn't reply ...... It seems that we'll have to stay awake the whole night (and part of the morning after!)

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by LXE
Yeah it's probebly fully booked by now. They made it quite clear to me when I made it (thrue the website) that if I didn't reconfirm my reservation by phone a day before, it would be lost. They probebly get a lot of no shows since no deposit is required.

That's going to be impossible for me, because I'll be on a plane 24 hours before I arrive.