Who has seen Mezarkabul and what is your opinion about them?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kevin Lomax

31 März 2002
istanbul
www.duslervekabuslar.com
Hi, I couldn't come to Wacken this year from Turkey so I missed the biggest band of Turkey playing in Wacken. I would be very happy to get your reviews of MEZARKABUL. Mezarkabul (known as Pentagram before) is one of the best concert bands I've seen. I think they did their best in a big arena like Wacken. So... tell me? How was their performance?

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
First of all I would like to say a Heavy Hello to you, Kevin Lomax, our new friend in Istambul !!

Mezarkabul didn´t played at the stipulated time. The were supposed to play at 12:10 pm and finally they played a few hours later. But this was not problem for me!!!

I wait and wait and wait because MEZARKABUL was one of my reasons to visit Wacken this year! I think this Band has a great potential and I´m a fan of MEZARKABUL.

The sound was good, the vocalist did a good job and also the bassist seemed to have a great day! All in one I can tell you, I´m sure MEZARKABUL add many fans to their list. It was a very good show and I hope to see them next year again!!!

The only thing they could have done, was to play "Anatolya" as a Bonus Track!! What a shit!!!! he he he he he he!!!

See you brother!!!
Keep true to Heavy Metal Madness!!

Squeak

21 Juli 2002
California
www.angel-dust.de
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I was quite happy to see Mezarkabul play. I took some pictures from the photo pit and once I get them developed, I'll post them for all to see. They were VERY good and it was nice to see what this band looks like in real life! I didn't get to see the whole set though because I was in severe pain, but even so, I forced my butt to go to the photo pit and get at least some shots and to pump my fists in the air for them. They sounded awesome.

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Hello Again!!!

This is a messagge for you, holy Kevin Lomax:
Did you check the following site: http://www.wallsoffire.de/Live/show...hp3?live_id=109

Here you can see some MEZARKABUL Pictures. This Address was supplied by Tiamat some days ago. Hope you can enjoy them!!!

Have you an idea when we can expect the next MEZARKABUL album??? I´m really looking forward to it!!!

See you, brother!

tiamat

5 Aug. 2002
www.wallsoffire.de
@Lordwalter: thanx for your link. :)

if somebody needs the originals (digital) i can send them through mail...

the gig was great, i love them :)

in the next days mezarkabul record a new album, names "bir". but it will be published only in the turkey and it will be published only in turkish.....

greetz kerim

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Thanks for the information, holy tiamat!!!!

Hey, if this CD only appears in Turkey I have to contact Mr. Kevin Lomax. This is a message for you, Kevin Lomax:
Would you be so kind to buy this CD for me? I will send you the money as you want. Please tell me how much you pay for the CD and the costs for mail.
I hope you can do this for me. In the next WOA I will invite you a couple of beers, brother!!!!
We keep in touch, OK??

See you!!

Kevin Lomax

31 März 2002
istanbul
www.duslervekabuslar.com
Thank u very much who has given me information about Mezarkabul's performance. It is understood that I lost a lot of things by not coming to Wacken this year.
Lordwalter: Thanks for your review. I definitely will send the new turkish album 'BÝr' to your address. Contact to me with this email address: dyucel@dbr.com.tr . Than you can send me a good band from your country, no problem.:)
By the way I listened to some of the songs from Bir, especially the tittle track 'Bir' is awesome. Also there are 2 cover songs of traditioanal turkish songs but they are very good. Dont expect progressive tunes like they did in Unspoken but it surely will rock, only it will rock in turkish:)

Tiamat: your link is not working! :( if you send them to the mail address above, I will be very happy.

thanks again.