Which bands should call it a day?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
WOA is well known (or notorious) for it's well share of "old" bands. Some of them really rocks and some of them plainly sucked. I would like to know from all of you people on the forum which bands should call it a day. Here's my little "wishlist"

1. Metallica
2. Limp bizkit
3. Manowar

Please don't crucify me for my list, for I really don't like Manowar

Testament rulezz

Slayer turning into Korn..I can't remember Korn having as much leads as Slayer has. They're updating their sound perhaps not for the better. Thank God or Satan (which one you prefer) for a band like Testament. Their constantly improving their sound but for the better. All hail Testament!!

Korgull

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2002
Söderhamn,Sweden
Website besuchen
Slayer should have broken up after Seasons,after that there isn´t much I like and nowdays they suck.I used to think that Slayer was the only band that only had great songs,but nowdays.........
Pantera should go back to the glamdays.

holocaust

9 Jan. 2002
Fucking Belgium
www.asl.to
calling it a day? I prefer the term 'dead, but not knowing it' :)

Metallica (metal turning into country?)
Manowar (why keep repeating yourself?)
Iron Maiden (last 3 albums suck!)
Judas Priest (sorry, I'm not a ripper fan)
Slayer (could it get anymore nu-?)
Machine Head (nu-)
Ozzy Osbourne (Ozzy, you're litterally dead man!)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
What about bands that should get back together?
Or return to their old sound and disregard all their new commersial stuff?

Why not become real nostalgic here? :)

Twisted Sister - Saw Dee perform a while back, god damn he kicked ass! I'd love it to se good ol' Twisted perfom as a group again :D

Guns n' Roses - Just wish that Axl could get off the litium for a while, get back togehter with Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven for an Apetite tour...

Metallica - God damn, just drop that shit you're doing! Get back to the first four records and stay with us that actually like the music as it should be...

Judas Priest - Rob, come back man!

Slade - hehehe, anyone else listened to these guys in the early 80's??

Pantera - Just stick to the music from "cowboys", "vulgar" and "far beyong"... Please!

Could probably keep doing this for a while, but I gotta go and listen to some live music now.

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Korgull,

I have to admit that I agree with you the most:

Slayer should have changed name after "Seasons..."

For me Metallica died shortly after Clive Burton back in 1986...the first 3 albums kill, "...And Justice..." sucks! I don't even know what music they do now.

Manowar? Should've called it a day after "Sign of the Hammer"

Iron Maiden? The best band to ever play metal (in my opinion of course) up to "Powerslave". "Somewhere in Time" was pretty good, even though not nearly comparable to Powerslave, and after that it's all shit. Even though is still enjoy to see them live.

I'm not even gonna comment on bands like Limp Bizkit or Pantera. As far as I'm concerned, they never existed.

Other bands:

How about Saxon?!? Now what the fuck is that? These guys actually still make albums? I mean, who buys this shit anyway? Has anybody out there bought a Saxon album in the last 10 years? Don't be afraid, make yourself known. Another one is Motorhead, even though I really respect Lemmy, so I'm less pissed off with him.