Where is all Power Metal?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Ive heard Pretty Maids on almost every danish festival i've been at. And i still can't even start to call them a metalband. It's hard rock, nothing less. They're a good band in Denmark and they know how to get the crowd with them.
I think they started in the early 80s..
So don't insult metal (black or death) or Pretty Maids.

"POWER METAL?
NO THANKS. "

Undomiel

W:O:A Metalmaster
27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
intolerant folks...!

I just have enough from all this "too much of this" and too much of that".... :-(

WOA is a metal festival...

I can admit to Glorfindel, me personally prefers the billing at BYH, MUCh more power metal..But nevertheless i just gonna enjoy my time at EVERY festival ...At WA i look forward to Edguy AND In Extremo AND TORFROCK

at BYH i look forward to Edguy (hehe) AND Rhapsody AND halford...

At the HOA I look forward to BaRROCKS..

As long as there are bands onstage which I dont like, so what?? I just turn anway, have a drink or a shopping, meeting freinds, taking pics, have another drink-

WHAT is your problem, folks????

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
too much black metal in the billing?
Mörk Gryning is the only now in the billing.

Anyway, there's no need to watch all band which play on Wacken. I agree with Unomiel in that point: There are othe things to do. ;)

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
10 points again Thordis. Are you still goin g to bring lots of food? :)
And YES there's a lot better things to do than stand around watching a band you don't like.

And just so that you know. I think Rhapsody is actually quite good. :p

So don't you call me stuck in one trend.

Hel, if Nick Cave would come that would be the ultimate gig. Lots of metal and the crooner himself. :)

Anyway we all are going there to have a good time.:)

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I would just like it to be equal death/trash/power/water metal.

That way it will be easier to plan that the same style bands don't play at the same time so we won't have to choose...

Undomiel
What is BYH? and when?

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
We sure do!

My friends and I will be going to Rock Machina in Spain as well, but we will only be arriving a couple days before it.

Maybe Rhapsody will do Rock Machina! *Brat sitting in praying position* :)

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Powermetal? WWWAAAYYY too much of that already :D

Blackmetal? hmm don't you think Necrophobic would classify as "BlackMetal", too? @Thordis

@MountainKing: I don't like your nickname.. eewww Savatage *chokes* ... but ARMINIA BIELEFELD IST DIE MACHT!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D