Where do you get tickets?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

slipher675

2 Nov. 2012
SK, Canada
I can't get any for this year but I've got a group of friends who all travel to any concerts we possibly can, and its pretty much unanimous that if we ever can get tickets to Wacken, we would take a fuckin canoe to get there if we had to. The only real problem we have is a lack of any information as to where and when we could actually order tickets. Most likely for 2014 or 2015 unfortunately, but any chance to see the worlds biggest metal festival is a chance well worth the wait. Any accurate information from anyone would be great lol.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zorpad

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2012
339km bis Wacken
Tickets for 2013 are Sold Out, so you can, if you want, try to buy Tickets in the "ticketexchange".

Tickets for 2014 are avaible from 4th of August in 2013 from 12:00pm on metaltix.com. ;)

slipher675

2 Nov. 2012
SK, Canada
Oh I know how quick the tickets run out lol I've been doing a bit of searching for the past 2 or 3 years to find out where to buy tickets but never really had a lot of luck... Do they go on sale around the same time every year? Because if I can't go in 2014, I may have to make 2015 work out somehow.