what´s this all about?, translation please...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
Das WOA-Team erhielt folgende, erschütternde Mail:

"Liebe Freunde, liebes Woa-Team,
Ein tragisches Ereigniss ist der Grund für diese Mail. Damit ihr es versteht, muss ich kurz eine Geschichte erzählen: Es war einmal ein kleiner Metaller, der hörte den ganze Tag nur Metal. Natürlich ging er auch auf das beste Festival wo gibt (WOA RULEZ!!!!)und ließ auch die Eintrittsbänder an seinem Arm - wie es sich gehört eben. Sie waren auch sein ganzer Stolz und er hing an ihnen mit Leib und Seele. Doch eines Tages, beschloss er sie wahrhaftig abzunehmen. Sie sollten von nun an, als Rangabzeichen, seine Kutte zieren. Bevor er sie jedoch aufnähte, kam der kleine Metaller auf die geniale Idee, die Bänder doch eben noch mal aufzukochen, damit sie auch (wie jeder wahre Metaller) richtig sauber seien.
Dann setzte der kleine Metaller sich EBEN vor den PC...

Jetzt wäre der richtige Zeitpunkt sich die Bilder anzugucken. *Schnief*

In diesem Sinne
See you in Wacken, rain or shine! Euer Falkländer

PS.: Die bänder wurden mittlerweile im Garten, unter einem Mini-Hügelgrab, beerdigt - Wie es sich gehört eben ;-)"

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
this is the best i can do mate

The WOA team received the following, shaking Mail: "love of friends, dear Woa team, a tragic Ereigniss is the reason for this Mail. So that their it understands, I must tell a history briefly: It was once a small metalworker, heard the whole day only Metal. Naturally it went also on the best Festival where gives (WOA RULEZ!!!!)und left also the entrance volumes at his arm - like it is right oneself evenly. They were also its whole pride and it hung on them with body and soul. But, decided he daily her truly to remove. They should zieren from now on, as badge of rank, its kutte. Before it sewed on it however, the small metalworker came on the ingenious idea to boil the volumes up nevertheless evenly still times thereby it (like each true metalworker) also was correctly clean.
Then the small metalworker sat down to EVEN before the PC...

Now the correct time would be to be looked at the pictures. * Schnief * In this sense lake you in Wacken, rain or shine! Your Falklaender HP.: The volumes were buried meanwhile in the garden, under a mini hill grave, - is right oneself like it evenly; -)" __________________

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Originally posted by Zombi
i think it means..."DONT COOK YOUR WACKEN ARMBANDS!"
Hehe, perfectly right actually :D!
Don't ask me why they posted it but...it's the letter of a guy that wanted to put his Wacken armbands on his patchvest (?), cooked them before to clean them, went to the computer, came back too late and found them like on this picture:
http://news.wacken.com/news_index_ger.phtml?News_Index=373&Archiv_Datum=&Archiv_Month= .
He then buried them in a little "hill grave" and wrote this tragic letter (starting his story like "Once upon a time, there was a little metalhead..."). The text on the page I linked says that, by now, thousands of metalheads over the world have come together in memory of the poor Wacken armbands' souls that have died a martyr's death; hysteria, 666 dead, pope lets nuns sing for them, donations, blablabla...
Really no idea what it's all about :p!