What's about Avulsed?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Azathoth

27 Mai 2002
Website besuchen
I am wondering why Avulsed hasn't been called to the festival this year, while the're recording their new album near Amburg in that date.
THis band is the most famous band of death metal in Spain. We want to see this band in the festival!.
Everyone who thinks the same as me, please answer this message.
WE WANT TO SEE THE BRUTALITY OF AVULSED IN THE FESTIVAL!
DEATH METAL RULES!

DARKNESS

25 Mai 2002
heaven
wetcircle.com
I think Holger has made his intentions clear on this subject, so there isnt any reason left to discuss it now!!!

Sorry, but I dont think that your efforts are going to help matters either.

darkness it shall be....

Lethalworm

31 Mai 2002
MEXICO
Website besuchen
Like it or not...AVULSED MUST PLAY WACKEN!

"Sick and Tired", ??? yeah!

maybe I am frustrated ...why?

I am fan goddamn it! and just because you (the organizers) feel this is your exclusive festival (give me a goddamn break!) and AVULSED should not be included in the bill, ok, your reputation is going down, deep down the toilet from my very humble perspective.

At least, give the guys a call explaining why you don't want'em in the fest, at least have the balls to talk straight in their faces..

your rejection is just making AVULSED grow stronger.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Re: Like it or not...AVULSED MUST PLAY WACKEN!

Originally posted by Lethalworm

I am fan goddamn it! and just because you (the organizers) feel this is your exclusive festival...

At least, give the guys a call explaining why you don't want'em in the fest, at least have the balls to talk straight in their faces..

sorry, but this here is the wrong place to reach the organizers. Here you reach only the fans who are tired about all that Avulsed shit.
If you wanna talk to the orga guys, please ask in the Q&A forum.
Thanks ;)

Azathoth

27 Mai 2002
Website besuchen
Maybe you're the only one who is tired about Avulsed

The fans of Avulsed are the ones who are tired about people like you.
If you don't like them stop posting this message. You must be really bored if you're posting a message about a band that you don't like.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
welllllll... I think you weren´t here few weeks ago when we had loads of useless threads about Avulsed. So maybe you didnt get why I´m tired if it. Not because I´m soooo bored. Thanks for being so nice anyway.
Oh, did I say those threads were useless? I think they weren´t. Guess the guys managed with all that spam that Avulsed will NOT be playing at WOA definitively. Oh well...

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Re: Maybe you're the only one who is tired about Avulsed

Originally posted by Azathoth
The fans of Avulsed are the ones who are tired about people like you.
If you don't like them stop posting this message. You must be really bored if you're posting a message about a band that you don't like.

First of all, this is a forum. If you start a topic about a band you like, you must accept there are people with an other opinion about it and they are free to tell you in this topic. That's what a forum is for.
second, maybe you don't understand. We don't like 1000 topics with the same subject. It's really annoying for us and you don't reach anything with it. I know an other forum where it's forbidden to post a topic about a subject that allready is.
last but not least. The organisation has a planning for bands in 2002. Avulsed wasn't one of them. I know there are thousands of bands who really want to play at Wacken. Why should Avulsed be the only one who can? Only because you like them? There are lots of bands I really like to see and don't play at wacken. But they don't... wel better next year. But don't react if your mother is being killed or something!!!!
If Avulsed want's to play next year. They should send some work to the organisation and if it's good, They might play next year.

Amen! :)

This is my first reaction about this subject and I hope the last.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Ich glaube, dass wenn Avulsed in Wacken spielen, werde
ich zu Hause bleiben!!. Ich habe eine spanisch Metalhead
gefunden, aber er ist ein unfreundlich Av. Fan.

MIST!!!