what you up to on thursday 31 july?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
what you guys doing on day one of the WACKEN!!!??

i might see annilihator...but then DRIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!!!

my mate arrives then:D:D:D

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
If I get Annihilator yes I will, I´m not really interested in the other bands but I might check them for a few minutes

other than that parteii and hang at the camping site, maybe try to find the English forum camp...

maybe we´ll rent a car from Copenhagen 5 of us and go in the morning/noon on that day or by train

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by berserkur
If I get Annihilator yes I will, I´m not really interested in the other bands but I might check them for a few minutes

other than that parteii and hang at the camping site, maybe try to find the English forum camp...

maybe we´ll rent a car from Copenhagen 5 of us and go in the morning/noon on that day or by train

:eek: theres an english forum camp?? i thought it was just a forumcamp:p

wolfy will be pleased:p...he always wanted one..

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
I dunno where we are camping..probably some where Far far far away being that we are taking the train there...so I guess we'll find ya guys in the dark some where at some point in the night. If we can camp with ya all..OR if someone can save us a little spot! That would rule, we have about 5-6 Tents....eh? :-/

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
I want to see Annihilator, Circle II Circle and Running Wild. Anyway, Running Wild's show ends at 23:45, and that's really early!! :D:D

haha you gotta get up early for dew scented, mate:p