What do you think about a new Golf war???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Don't Attack Iraq

Bush is a wanker!! he's getting one expensive blow job from T Blair...

you gonna go to the Anti-War Rally in London Feb 15th? or where ever you are?

Dont Attack Iraq. yeah!

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Yeah, I wouldn't fight a Golf war until I get better at the game..

Sorry. :)

I'm still not convinced we even need to be there. I still think Bush is just there to finish the job that Daddy started. I just wish they'd perfect hydrogen fuel cells for cars so we could stop worrying about fucking oil already. :(

metal71

6 Dez. 2002
Las Vegas, USA
Website besuchen
No Golf War for me, please. My short game's in a funk right now, and I lent my Big Bertha driver to a friend who still hasn't given it back. Talk to Tiger Woods, he'll give you a much better run.

Good luck!

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Warthog
I just wish they'd perfect hydrogen fuel cells for cars so we could stop worrying about fucking oil already. :(
Yeah but a lot of countries are blocking alternative energy solutions...in Germany you pay with every kWh a fee which is returned to alternative energy solutions and green tax is included as well....so if no one pays no one is developing...so you have to force people to pay...anyway I think we need to do something about the situation fast.....whcih situation?? ANY SITUATION!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
I think when September 11th happend, there was a moral message learned by all Americans, that we are just as human and just as alive as any other living being on this earth....obviously, we have not learned this very important message, as our only response, is war...taking the lives...including our owns that we take so much for granted.

I would have to say that Im not too happy about this whole War thang either. I guess you could say that the concept of war these days is even some what out dated. We accuse other countries of being barbaric in nature of politics and strategy...but here we are waging a barbaric solution solver, that has been use god knows when! And as many wars there after had followed...its obvious that this isnt the right answer to any solution.

As for our president, I think he is pretty sick and takes his reign in office into a red zone...going around bullying European leaders to bully other nations into this great fight for "freedom," telling the members of the opposing nation, that if they resist american retalition they will suffer a rather harsh blow...

I think we all know what G.W.B is fighting for....and that is Oil and a long lasting duel between him and Saddam Hussain..I hate to say it, but Hussain could kick his pussy ass any day...

In any event...I think it would be great if we could all protest about war, but uh we happen to have a majority republican government at the moment, and well our opposition aint gonna fly.

Vietnam...once again.