waht about your neighboors in wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
they were noisy!!!....but they were friendly :)...they gave me a spoon to eat my baked beans :p..

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Thordis V.
this year mine were really quiet...

hehe when i was REALLLLY hungover on Tues morning...they were talking normalling...but quiet loud :eek: :p:p:p...but then again it was shizzo!:p:p:D

(i meant the ppl opposite me - rather than next to me :))

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Where I was camped there were only huge amounts of german people. They were all really friendly, but some of them were a bit pyromaniac (I was near the guys who burned their sofas on sunday morning :D)

Near to us there were a group of german people who spent the whole Wacken playing a game which consisted on hitting a nail into a big piece of wood with the narrow side of the hammer. Very funny :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Where I was camped there were only huge amounts of german people. They were all really friendly, but some of them were a bit pyromaniac (I was near the guys who burned their sofas on sunday morning :D)

Near to us there were a group of german people who spent the whole Wacken playing a game which consisted on hitting a nail into a big piece of wood with the narrow side of the hammer. Very funny :)

HEY i saw them!! they had a big axe of sometihng:p:p

yeah germans are huuuge pyromaniacs:p

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I was a few yards away from the bulk of forum volk...but I could still hear them just fine. :p :D

No seriously, my neighbors were fine, though i didn't spend much time at the camp. There were a bunch of Israeli kids right next to our tent who were really cool! They all bought stacks of CDs (so much for that old rag about Jews being cheap...). And I still like what the one kid said: "Yeah, we really like Slayer, even though they hate us!" (referring of course to Jeff Hannemann and Kerry King's quasi-Nazi tendencies, haha...). At one point there was an Aussie guy hanging out with them too, and we had a good long discussion about German whores. Good times :D:D:D