Violence at WOA??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Pimp

21 Apr. 2002
UK
I hope not... but somehow I think everyone is gonna be cool :)
Ahhh my first time at Wacken is gonna be sweeet...

Pimp

21 Apr. 2002
UK
Does that mean that you can smoke pot quite freely at Wacken? ie. little to no police enforcement. If so, great :)

Neverhead

W:O:A Metalhead
9 März 2002
Hel(l)mond, NL
Website besuchen
But still... I'm wondering if it will be really easy to get the stuff to Wacken..... Getting it isn't a problem at all for me (Yay, Legalization in the Netherlands!), but I really wonder whether or not there will be police controls on the highway (iss des jezt a richtige ubersetzung fur Autobahn? KA).....

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Well I heard they do road checks but personally I never saw one......

@neverhead k.A. aber würd ich auch so übersetzen.. das einzige ist das dich der Zoll nach der Grenze aufhalten kann ..solange du nicht mehr als den Eigenbedarf mitnimmst ist es egal und bei euch Holländern drücken sie wahrscheinlich noch eher ein bis zwei Augen zu..

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
about controls - yes, there are controls, you can also read that in the "Forum ABC". I´ve seen them at the small streets (not the highway) quite near to the festival. But luckily they never controlled my car...

about violence - if you don´t have a "hippie mobile home" with dolphins painted on it, nobody should attack you :D A friend of mine who had such a car really got annoyance with some stupid intolerant guys some years ago... I´m still wondering about that story... but that should be an exception, I never experienced any violence at Wacken :)

Thor

16 Dez. 2001
BaWü
I think a bit of violence is always there when alot of people meet! But if you are a friendly person you will most likely not step into any trouble!

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I didn't experience any violence last year but I heard stories that there where some incidents. But I think you will allways keep some rotten apples. The atmosphere of last year was very great. Nothing to worry about.

And there are drugs controls. Our neighbours on the festival had a control. Policedogs found the mariuana they had. The policemen said they had to take it from them because that was ordered to them but gave no punishment
The policemen said that they could easily buy something on the festivalsite.