Users online: me!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Sorry for opening so many threads in the last days (you might be really tired of me), but I'm really bored (and Eurovision is on TV... *vomit*), and besides I'm alone in this forum. Well, right now kanninne has connected with ICQ. HI!!

But despite of my boredom, I have to say that I'm really fucking happy!!! :) :D :) :D :) I've just paid the ticket and the bus to WACKEN!! Now it's 100% sure that I'll be there banging my head with you all, my beloved insane metalheads.

SEE YOU!!!!

kanninne

25 Jan. 2002
Malaysia
Website besuchen
HI!!!!!! Sodomy.....:)
it seems you arent the one who is happy....
i must admit i am damn happy and proud.......im going to wacken this year....CONFIRMED!!!.....

if i can choose to die in wacken....UUARRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee Spellcast

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
I still have to save £1000+ for my trip to Wacken but have paid for my Air Fares and tickets....

The problem is I cant leave the house to get some food because Finn is asleep :)

Lee.

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Well, if you´re going to be in the same state as i was when i came back from wacken last year, they´ll probably easily believe you that you have suffered from some really baaad desease :D

Sarais

24 Mai 2002
Sweden
Website besuchen
Hi you all.
I got my ticket, fore my first woa, about one month ago.
Then I was very happy and very nervous.....
Now I'm just nervous because I don't think I can get of work...
I don't know what to do if I can't go to woa.
Snyft.....gråt... snörvel.....

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
fake a nervous break down and you can write a fake doctor's note that says you need some stress free time. i.e. a massive goddamn festival of totally fucking metal!

how could anyone reasonable person object to that?

\m/ goddamn i'm even getting into Children of Bodom now!\m/

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
@cemetaryslut: canadian government? c'mon you could be gone for 3 weeks before anyone would even notice....haha.

isn't there some foreign work exchange group you could enrol in?...they've gotta give time off for cultural development

LOL that's so true :) We get a ton of time off, but I've already taken more than I was supposed to.

There's no foreign work exchange with the Program I work for, I'm in community development with HRDC. Sucks to be me sometimes :)
I'm quite sure the whole "mental breakdown" thing will work tho, my boss already seems to think I'm crazy.