tuesday or wednesday?????????

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

argon factor

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Juni 2002
Berlin
Website besuchen
I think it even opens on Monday, but I may be wrong about that . . . I intend to be there on Tuesday as well, so you will not be the only one :) The News you read are old, from 2001. They wrote 31.07., that was a Tuesday last year I think.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
As far as I know officially it opens on Wednesday, but nobody will mind if you arrive earlier!

Ancalagon

15 Juni 2002
California
moat.drachenherz.com
We will arrive there Tuesday. I have some friends who will show up Monday. I am guessing there won't be more than a handfull of groups then. I think the sooner you arrive the easier it is to meet other people before it gets to chaotic.

Plus you can meet all the hot metal babes before they are taken! hehehehe

aborted

21 Feb. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
we´re gonna be there on monday, at the latest tuesday morning. it´s already pretty full then, as loads of metal heads make the festival their own "get drunk & dirty a whole week long"-trip. we´re meeting up with frineds from luxembourg and austria...
by the way, 20euro really only have to be payed if you come by car....
oh yes, and the "goodlooking" chicks are mainly taken anyway, as they already have boyfriends - life sucks, hey?