Travelling from Hamburg Lubeck to Wacken...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
25 Juni 2006
Help: Travelling from Hamburg Lubeck to Wacken...

Hi.

I'm a bit stuck. I need info on how to get from Hamburg Lubeck to Wacken. I went last year, but when travelling I was a bit drunk so I can't really remember how to get there.

I will be travelling from Hamburg Lubeck to Wacken on the 1st. Will the shuttle bus still be running from Lubeck to Wacken, or will I need to get a taxi?

Any help would be great as I'm currently quite confused!

Cheers

Dan

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
25 Juni 2006
Oh, bugger, I didn't notice that. Sorry. :p

However, will there still be ways for me to get to Wacken from Hamburg City Centre or from Lubeck on the 1st?

Cheers

Dan

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Atomik Destruktor schrieb:
Oh, bugger, I didn't notice that. Sorry. :p

However, will there still be ways for me to get to Wacken from Hamburg City Centre or from Lubeck on the 1st?

Cheers

Dan
As far as Itzehoe yes.

In Itzehoe you have to take bus 14 to Wacken. Don't know which company, so no website. However I found a phone number. +49 (0)4821/72110.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Metal_Ste

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Juni 2005
Manchester, UK
Atomik Destruktor schrieb:
Hi.

I'm a bit stuck. I need info on how to get from Hamburg Lubeck to Wacken. I went last year, but when travelling I was a bit drunk so I can't really remember how to get there.

I will be travelling from Hamburg Lubeck to Wacken on the 1st. Will the shuttle bus still be running from Lubeck to Wacken, or will I need to get a taxi?

Any help would be great as I'm currently quite confused!

Cheers

Dan

what time do you get into hamburg? our flight to hamburg airport lands at about 8.30pm german time on the 1st and we'll be heading up to the fest then.

25 Juni 2006
MetalSte, I will be arriving into Hamburg Lubeck Airport at 08:40 (in the morning) on the 1st.

I'm bloody nervous; I hope I find Wacken easily!

Quark schrieb:
As far as Itzehoe yes.

In Itzehoe you have to take bus 14 to Wacken. Don't know which company, so no website. However I found a phone number. +49 (0)4821/72110.

Thanks very much!

Do you know if the number 14 bus runs from the same place as the Wacken shuttle bus?

Thanks in advance.

Dan