The running order is totally gay and christian.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mindreaper

30 Juli 2002
Lands Of Neather.
why the hell let two pagan masterminds as falconer and hollenthon play at the same time? cannibal corpse and mork gryning? goddamned, are these programming guys even aware of what kind of music these bands play?

mindreaper

30 Juli 2002
Lands Of Neather.
read the post my friend. i'm not complaining that there is too much powermetal or somehing, but the fact that bands who play similar styles of music are playing at the same time is totally idiot.

mindreaper

30 Juli 2002
Lands Of Neather.
i guess it will change ON friday, so everyone will be waiting for a band who doesn't show up (crematory, arch enemy, trail of tears...)
and yeah, i know everyone can't be pleased. but i still think it's very stupid to let bands who play the same style of music, play at the same moment. any wellthinking human being knows people wont be thankful for that.

Blackwizard69

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
I agree with Mindreaper, even though putting together a 3 day schedule with so many bands can't be easy...

Personally, 2 of the bands I'm looking forward to the most (Cannibal Corpse and Heathen) are playing at the same time, but this is just bad luck I guess, since they play different styles of metal. I also wanted to check out Mork Gryning, but being in 3 places at one time will be impossible! Considering that I don't give a fuck about any of the bands playing on Saturday before 3PM (which is when Nuclear Assault take the stage), this pisses me off even more...

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
By the way, I just noticed one of the stages is called the "Black Metal Stage"?!?!? Are these guys out of their fucking minds? I mean, did you see the bands that play on that stage?

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Well who cares about names?...
It's the music we are going for!
And what the hell? ..go stage hopping... try to see two bands..
that's at least what I did....
And I've "found" a lot of new bands at Festivals..
Give the guys/girls/bands/whatever a chance ..have a stroll and a beer and hang out for a song or two...you might like it ..and don't forget that people are not machines so one band might have a good day and another hasn't or has technical/weather problems...
So enjoyyourselves and have loads of fun and party on!
CU in Wacken
Cheers
Suwarin

THE CLANSMAN

16 Mai 2002
Cremona, Italy
Website besuchen
@mindreaper

I don't agree with you, the running order is quite good (of course not perfect !),the things that i don't like are the groups of the first day (except Blaze). And the lost big groups like: Halford,King Diamond,Dio, Manowar to put in the first day !!!!
Anyway there are some storic bands of the eightees, like Candlemass, Nuclear Assault and Exodus !

Someone have my ideas ?

The Clansman.

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Well I'm sure we will all manage to enjoy ourselves and have a couple of beers in the meantime, Suwarin! After all, I think most of us have been to one or two festivals before...I just thought it was kind of funny that one of the stages is called black metal when there are no black metal bands at all (defining even Immortal as black metal is kind of difficult nowadays, even if they're great!). I agree on the rest and I love going to festivals to see bands I don't know as well. I can't wait to get to Wacken!

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
@BW69 Well what IS black metal these days?
The "mean" time beer is best..no bands of interesst..off to the camping ground and a nice booze till the next thing shows up!
Enjoy!
CU in Wacken!

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
That's what I mean. You have glorious old thrash bands like Destruction & Kreator plus death metal bands like Cannibal Corpse and Children of Bodom playing on that stage, maybe they could've called it the Death metal or Thrash Metal stage, or something. Anyway, I think we've dedicated far too much time to a stupid and insignificant detail...no sleep 'til Wacken!