The nightmare of the RO changes

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

PalasAlea

19 Juli 2002
Barcelona, Spain
Website besuchen
I wonder if there will be more RO changes... the festival starts in only a week!!! ... and there are so many overlapings!!!
As always not everybody likes how the RO is, but you know, guess the guys from the fest should listen to what people tell them to rebuild the RO so that it more or less satisfies everybody.
I hate when I'm just about to take the bus to come to the fest and then someone says: "hey, there are RO changes!!!"
Whaat!!!! At the last minute???!!!! Nooo!!!
It's like I'm crossing my fingers all the time so that the next changes don't make the overlapings even worse.
Luckily I'm joung enough and there's few risks about having a heart attack!
Hell!! Such stupid worries...

Well hell..we'll see how this year turn out to be. There are more then 80 bands and you can't see them all. Just pick the one you really want to see and don't plan anything in advance. It didn't work for me last year. Just have a good time that's my advice.

Wein, Weib und Gesang oder Metal, bier und Madchen?

Korgull

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2002
Söderhamn,Sweden
Website besuchen
Heck last year I rally saw what I wanted to see,I saw 12 bands I think and thats a record for me.Two years ago I just saw Angelwitch and Venom and spend the rest of the time in the campingarea getting drunk.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I've just now gone over the new running order and it's even better than before :D

Two bands play at the same time for me, Cannibal Corpse and Mörk Gryning, think I'll go to the Corpse show, sen MG live once but not Corpse at all.

But the other 17 bands that I plan to see are all clear now!
Good work! :D

6 days now, less than a week...

PalasAlea

19 Juli 2002
Barcelona, Spain
Website besuchen
I wish the WET (Wacken Evolution Tent) stage was not a real tent. Like 3 years ago would be about ok.
I was also at Behemoth's last year and there could have been a severe accident there, because there was not enough space and we could not breath (too many people and no ventilation), we were swallowing dust and on top of that it was really difficult to access because you had to queue both to get in and out of the concerts area!
The stage was so low that people saw nothing from the last rows.

I only wish this year we can access from inside the concert area... Holger has been too ambiguous in his answer about this matter!