"The Doctor is in" OUT NOW!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Ancalagon

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
California
moat.drachenherz.com
Yes the wait is over!!!! If any of you were waiting at all, hehehe. The first album from The Doctor called, "The Doctor is in" is finally complete. Those interested in wanting a copy of this musical malpractice to medical world send me $5 (includes shipping in USA) or $7 (includes shipping worldwide). I'll take cash or PayPal (add 50 cents for PayPal). For ordering information, contact me by PM.

7 tracks over 31 minutes of what has been described as very bizzare Black Metal. Track listing as follows:

1. The Doctor will see you now
2. The operation didn't go as expected
3. Nurse, would you please hand me the chainsaw
4. In the waiting room
5. No need for anesthesia
6. This isn’t County General
7. I hope your insurance will pay for this

You can see the cover here: http://axe.addr.com/TheDoctorCover.gif

The production of the mp3s I posted before were mixed roughly and dismally on purpose, since I wanted the final product to be a surprise. The album has crystal clear tracks with a very good production.

I will also bring copies to Wacken so you can get one from me there if you wish.