Suffocation at Wacken 2003 please!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Shukri

12 Aug. 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
www.cauterized.com
Just heard the news that Suffocation are back together again and preparing to tour for "effigy..." and "pieced...". That's amazing - best damn news in forever. Instead of getting a reunion by some ageing band that sounds bored and used up, we're getting a reunion by a band that just got better and better, and frankly, that the death metal movement still desperately needs.

It seems totally obvious - Suffocation MUST play at Wacken 2003. I demand it !! Wacken was made for this kind of prestigeous appearance. What better way to celebrate the return of the heaviest death metal band of all time?

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Done some reading about their reunion. This is the line up:

Vocals: Frank Mullen
Guitars: Terrence Hobbs
Guitars: Guy (currently playing in Internal bleeding)
Bass: Josh Barohn
Drums: Mike Smith

This is almost the "Effigy" line up. Some other former members are not happy with the whole thing and accuise the band of selling out and that this line up will not be able to play the material of "Pierced from within" and "Depise the sun".

Anyway I hope to see them on stage sometime soon :D This is the best thing to happen in 2002 exapt having a relationship with my girlfriend :D