@students

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I'm sure nobody here has already failed 4 subjects!!! FUCK!!! Today I've been told about the fourth..... And I have 6 exams in june, so it could be 10!!! My parents are gonna firing me from home.

And you, the rest of the students, how about you? Please, don't tell me I'm the only one who already has an anal disaster caused by uncomprehensive teachers :)

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@S&L: shit, dude! much much luck for the rest of your studies!!!

TSCHAKKA!!! YOU'LL MAKE IT!!! :)

@Iscariot: hmm I was just wondering what you think about Dommelsch beer??

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I failed maths 3 times at the final exam. First I had a '5' in both terms of the last form, but I was allowed to go to the final exam as my other marks were good.
I failed the written one in May, one month later the oral one. Then after summer holidays I failed the written one again in September, one month later then I passed the oral one. I made a 3 and I got a 4 in my report - the only thing satisfying me was 1,8 in media.

My teacher was really worse he didn't help even if he knew that I had 'discalculie' - it means you can't calculate (except esay things) and mismatch numbers etc. . Now because I got no help (there excist speical programms to cope with that) I can't study anything with maths.... I would love to study Biophysics!
But maybe I'll start with Chemistry next term.

Anyway, good luck for June.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
For me this is also the first time I hear something about oral math exams.... I have oral exams in the subjects related with electronic circuits, but it's just to explain the circuits I've designed, so it's quite easy.

@Lvsitanno: something similar has happened to me: I failed two in the first semester, one in the second, and there's an exam I won't take. I'll have to study really hard this summer, next year I'm going to ask for a grant to end my degree in Sweden or Germany (those from the European Union must know ERASMUS, don't you?), and I shouldn't fail any more subject.

Good luck with your exams!!!

dan666

28 Apr. 2002
Nürnberg
www.fuckband.de
We only have oral Exams in language subjects like English, French and Spanish, but that´s it.

@Sodomy:
Erasmus Of Rotterdam or what?
It´s the only Erasmus I know.

And good luck, man!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
NO!! :D Erasmus is the name of a program of the European Union. They help students to move among european universities. They give you an economical help (about 200 euros per month), and language lessons for free. It has nothing to do with Erasmus Of Rotterdam.

dan666

28 Apr. 2002
Nürnberg
www.fuckband.de
Oh! :D
As you see, I don´t know anything about this program. I haven´t thought about studying in another country yet, because my girlfriend wouldn´t like it and my band couldn´t practice or play any gigs.
But don´t you think that 200€ are a bit too less money to live? Everything is getting more expensive nowadays! :(

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Yes, it's very few money, I'd need around 600, but at least they give you something. The "Erasmus people" in my university seem to be really happy being thousands km. from their houses. I'm quite excited about the idea of spending one year abroad.

Besides, if I go to Germany, I hope to be in the same city than any of the deutsche metalheads from this forum.

dan666

28 Apr. 2002
Nürnberg
www.fuckband.de
Yeah, it´s "something".
I think it could be really interesting studying abroad but if it´ll happen to me... don´t know what the future brings!

What do you study?
I study economics.