Special guests??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
On the Friday at Wacken, there was an announcement made in the morning. All in German, then the important bits repeated in English. Now, me and a friend were sure the announcement mentioned something about a special guest appearing on the Saturday. And we spent some time speculating about who it might be - and in the end we never saw anything unexpected! Was there someone added to the line-up on the last day? If so, who? Or did we just misunderstand the announcement?

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
I had the same feeling like you FallOfSeraphs. We also didn´t see anything special on Saturday or Sunday. Someone said it could be IN FLAMES. The others said it could be Lemmy from Motörhead.

Well maybe next year we have 2 surprises!!

See you!

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Ah well

At least I wasn't alone. I was thinking it might be Manowar! And I'd heard Dark Tranquillity were asked to replace Lock Up but refused, but I was hoping they might have changed their minds. Next year.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I guess that any special guests would be arriving late, and when it was late I had allready left the festival ground in a drunken haze :D

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Totally serious question - do you remember all of Wacken if you were drunk all the time? I didn't touch a drop of alcohol during the whole festival. I once got incredibly drunk at a gig and can't remember any of it, and I am really pissed off about that and I don't drink at gigs anymore.

Pil

I personally remember quite a bit from Wacken, such as waking up at 5:45, thinking it's 17:45 and being completely shocked of having missed all the bands, I also remember waking up on the festival ground with a coke beside me, I missed half of Immortal, and Exodus and Hypocrisy completely?

See? Fresh as a kleenex! :D

NP: Iced Earth - The Hunter (Live)