SPANISH LABEL IS LOOKING FOR METAL BANDS FROM SCANDINAVIA

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

THORKEL

25 Juni 2003
SPAIN
Website besuchen
Recently created new label with big plans for the future and original ideas is looking for new Sunsigned bands or bands signed with other labels but with options or free way to be promoted in Spain-----Any interested artist must send its demo or promo including band photos plus a short bio to:
Po box:18081
28080 MADRID
SPAIN
THANKS

Stormy

20 Juni 2003
Basque Country
Website besuchen
hey Thorkel... good luck with your new project.... but why only Scandinavian bands? u should start looking around u... heh...
spain is getting higher musically speaking... hehe.... so give a chance to the ones around u!!! hehe...

good riddance anyway....
hail from the Basque Country. \m/

Legen Beltza.

Stormy

20 Juni 2003
Basque Country
Website besuchen
These fuckin spanish crazy metalheadz!! hahahah!!!

he was just being nice....

No Thorkel, i´ve nothing to send u now.... well, heh, i have my own black metal projects, and a brutal death metal too, but i´m not in the mood of starting to compose songs for those... maybe if i have enuf songs someday....
i´m busy with Legen Beltza!!!! heh, new album out on the 22nd of July!!!! Mixed by Jeff Waters (Annihilator)!!! yeah!! hehee.....

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I only know some words like ur (Water), mila esker (many thanks), kaixo, agur, zer moduz, gero arte, itxita... but not the correct spelling ;)
I hope my this guy will teach me more, he invited us already to his home town of Bayonne to this great public festival in summer. We said we'd like to stay there for a French course and I said, I take to weeks more for a Basque course, too :D

Stormy

20 Juni 2003
Basque Country
Website besuchen
heh, cool Thordis that u want to learn some basque!!! yeah!! u rule... i can teach u some if u want.... i live 100% of my life in basque... unless i have to comunicate with some spanish or in any forum like this.... heheee...
and yes Sodomy is alright with "Su Ta Gar=Fire & Flame" but it´s like a saying here... hah! in english it sounds very heavy metal, but in basque it´s a saying....

and heh... the singer of Su Ta Gar has made an apearance in our album... heh.... these guys rule.... i don´t like their music a lot but they kick ass.... specially the drummer, Galder.