@ Sisterofnight

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
Hi there
did you get to the Bloodstock festival ? i looked out for people with the Cruel Humanity Flyers but didnt see anyone
saw some flyers on stalls but didnt find the demo

what did you think of the festival ?
i liked Primordial. Bal Sagoth , Return to the Sabbat , Diamond Head (doing AM I EVIL) and Freedom Call
we left after about 45 mins of Blind Guardian i find them very boring and could not watch them for nearly 2 hours

well shame i missed you guys ...will download the mp3's and let you know what i think

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Bloodstock/Cruel Humanity

Hi! Yeah we made it there and the boys gave out a lot of flyers AND Perdition got played in the main stage room (after a Children Of Bodom song) so we were chuffed!
We only really saw Bal-Sagoth and Return to the Sabbat, they were good. We were chatting to lots of people, making some friends and good links for the band. Shame about the drinks prices and terrible food!
It is a shame we didn't see you cuz I brought a demo-well maybe if you like the song-you can get to a gig, we've got one coming up in Bradford at The Empress in November. (check out website)
Hope to see ya !

^witchfinder^

Hi
thanks for the reply
well i dont know how i missed you then :( but i did spend most of my time at the bar or watching bands ...didnt really wander round

i downloaded the song it sounds like it would be good ...but the quality of the mp3 really needs to be higher 56/22 is not very good and does not really do the track any favours i think

i will try to get to the gig at Bradford thanks for the info

^witchfinder^

worth it ? you mean Bloodstock right ?

hell yeah it was cool and things like this NEED to be supported here in the U.K
(if you can go and see CRUEL HUMANITY at Bradford) from what (little) i have heard they sound pretty f**king good
@Sisterofnight :) do i get that free demo now for promoting the band lol ;) maybe you could post it to me ??? ....send me a private message

@Carpathian_Wolf
shame you couldnt go ...hopefully next year it will be a two day event ...well actually 1 evening (4 bands) and 1 full day ( i guess from 12pm - Midnight

i missed Gamma Ray but i did see Return to the Sabbat , Freedom Call , Infobia , Bal Sagoth , Primordial , Balance Of Power , Threshold , Diamond Head (am i evil ...kicked ass!) and about an hour of Blind Guardian

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Yeh it was worth it, such a rare occurence here.
I wish I'd heard Am I evil, missed lots of bands though from just hanging around elsewhere.
I can imagine it getting really big, I heard it might be over 2 days next year...........lets hope they can get more bands interested in playing.