Sex Drugs And Metal

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

bravenewbeast

21 Apr. 2002
UK
www.pcinational.com
Would everyone here that have already been to Wacekn say that it is a true, Sex Drugs and Metal festival???? Is it as good as it gets basically???

I have been to many concerts and are always amazing, just seeing how Wacken will compare to them...

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
depends on you: But surely it goes
METAL

beer

alcohol

then
maybe sex
maybe drugs

or the last two ones the other way round ;)

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
You wont have any probs. getting any of them things :) well maybe the sex lol nah even that wont be a problem i wouldnt think ;)

Wacken fucking rules ! ....best metal festival i have been too beer is great , food is umm ok ;) , people are friendly and atmosphere is just fucking amazing

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Onkel Pikk
Drugs suck.
This kind of line is better: Metal, Sex and Beer or Metal, Beer and Sex. Anyway Metal is First!

Drugs suck? How do you know? Have you tried them all? :D

Well, I'm going to Wacken because of metal and because of the people from all over the world going there. I don't mind if those people give me sex or not, if I wanted sex desperatly, I would look for some cheaper options. Anyway sex is welcome (as long as I don't find a girlfriend before) :)