Satyricon at Wacken TV clip

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Norwegian state TV has a 20-minute report of the Satyricon appearance at this year's W:O:A. Interested parties should point their browsers to

http://www.nrk.no/programmer/tv/lydverket/4054081.html

and click "Lydverket 08.09.04" under the "Lyd & Video" menu on the left. You'll have to register in order to watch it, but it's a quick process.

Interesting to see is Satyr's endeavour to speak after the concert. It really strengthens the theory that his pathetic stage presence was fueled not only by hatred, but also some other substance.

Sister Demon

28 Nov. 2001
Schweiz
Wow!
Thank you a million times! :)
I was searching for a clip or something about the Satyricon / Nocturno Culto Show at Wacken all the time, but I couldnt find anything.....
So, thank you again! I was very excited to watch this report on the NRK homepage! :) :) :)

22 Sep. 2004
Helsinki, Finland
koti.welho.com
Hmm, the only thing I don't understand here, is when they say the gig was a "turning point for black metal"... Why's that? I can't see anything changed in there. But maybe somebody will explain that to me.

The gig itself was absolytely great, mainly because of the latter part of it, with Nocturno Culto. THAT was something unforgettable. Satyricon was as always, nothing special. Although they played some older classics too.

I'd like to see that latter part of the gig later, maybe on DVD or something. I was in extacy at that moment. Darkthrone kills.

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Otto Destroyer schrieb:
Hmm, the only thing I don't understand here, is when they say the gig was a "turning point for black metal"... Why's that? I can't see anything changed in there. But maybe somebody will explain that to me.
Record-breaking audience for an oldschool BM band, perhaps. I wouldn't make much of the statement, though, which sounds like it originates from Satyr. The guy is a legend in his own mind.

Otto Destroyer schrieb:
The gig itself was absolytely great, mainly because of the latter part of it, with Nocturno Culto. THAT was something unforgettable. Satyricon was as always, nothing special. Although they played some older classics too.
Yes, pretty good summary of it.

22 Sep. 2004
Helsinki, Finland
koti.welho.com
mugabe schrieb:
Record-breaking audience for an oldschool BM band, perhaps. I wouldn't make much of the statement, though, which sounds like it originates from Satyr. The guy is a legend in his own mind.

Yes, that record-breaking audience is the only thing that I can figure out. I was just wondering if they really had something else in mind. Would be interesting to hear it in that case.

You are right about the statement, it is from Moonfog/Satyr. I thought exactly the same about Satyr here...