Running Order conflicts

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

VimFuego

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
this RO sucks.

here are my conflicts:
1. Destruction and Dragonlord
2. Exodus and Mörk Gryning
3. Kreator and Blitzkrieg
4.UDO and Green Carnation

does anyone have s Star Trek transporter handy?
I need to be in two places at once again.
damnit !!

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
eh, its pretty decent i guess.. i have a few problems too..
1. lock up and borknagar
2. dream evil and hypocrisy
3. falconer and mörk gryning
4. blind guardian and unleashed
and dragonlord ends RIGHT when bruce dickinson starts.. so have to run..

and i have to agree with you that it sucks immortal has a daytime set.. i wanted to see the flames at night!! but all in all there could have been MUCH more overlapping and they did a pretty good job. hell, its wacken, i cant complain :D

anthares

26 Mai 2002
Gutters of Vallila
Website besuchen
These suxx bad time:

Angra -Metalucifer
Warlord - My Dying Bride
Nuclear Assault - Angel Dust
Immortal - Shakira!!!! :p
Sabbat - CC
Kreator - Blitzgrieg

@ Vim: I am afraid that the Star Trek transporter is not handy... try time machine instead....

Svartsinn

10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
Anthares:

Are you saying you actually like Warlord? Ugh, I'd never choose any band ahead of My Dying Bride, but that's just me!

My choices are easy with your conficts, Lucky me :)

Angra, My Dying Bride, Nuclear Assault, CC and Kreator
is waayyyy in front of the bands you have conflicts with...pointless to write, but just to let you know somebody's got easier choices than you - so feel unlucky! :p

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
In my opinion, the most dramatic overlap is Destruction-Dragonlord-Eisregen

Edguy-Sinergy also sucks, because I don't like none of them and I'll have to see Suidakra :) Maybe they rule, but I've never heard of them.

Metal Pede

29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
Well, the Wacken team can't possible please everyone. If they could I'm sure they would...

So just be happy that some of the bands you like will play...

Damn hot it is indeed.......

Svartsinn

10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
Oh, I have to correct myself a bit...

"Ugh, I'd never choose any band ahead of My Dying Bride, but that's just me!"

Not exactly how I meant it though...I meant I'd choose My Dying Bride before any other band in WOA2002...big difference!

S.

Skygge

10 Juli 2002
Blashyrkh
www.calaquendi.tk
I was quite lucky with the running order. Only thing irritating me is Immortal starting half way into the Hollenthon consert... so i'll ider run for it at half time, or drop the Hollenthon consert and be sure not to miss a single second of the immortal consert.

I'm quite happy they set up the My Dying bride consert at night.... to get the right atmosphere.... And I believe the immortal consert will kick ass anyeay... regardless of when it is set up.

THE CLANSMAN

16 Mai 2002
Cremona, Italy
Website besuchen
AAARGHH!!! BUT WACKEN RULES

Hi ! My conflicts are:

* Warlord - My Dying Bride

..and after Children Of Bodom i must run like a mad to go
to see Candlemass,my favorite group this year,at Party Stage.
This is sad because i'd like to see Candlemass very near at stage but i like so much Bodom !!!
Less Children Of Bodom ? this is a Terrible Question !!!!

Another thing, it's a shame to see Immortal at 16:10, and last thing, the 1th Agoust it's a not a beatufil day, why i can't see groups like, King Diamond, Dio or Halford?

What do you think about that ?

Bye.

Svartsinn

10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
I agree with you on the Immortal-time, but I gotta say I think Children Of Bodom and Warlord are both uninteresting - lucky for me, so I can see My Dying Bride and Candlemass undisturbed!
:) And I'm sad that Halford cancelled of course. King Diamond and Dio would have been great...maybe next year!