@Rosk

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Hello Rosk,

here is Shizzo, do you remember me from Wacken?
We drank that mescal together and it was me who finaly got the worm right before you vomitted at our car. :D:D:D
The reason why I'm writing is, that on the 17th of september I'll fly with a girlfriend (not my girlfriend) of mine to South America (Mexico and Brazil). And we thought to stay for about two weeks in Mexico.
So what are you saying about meeting and drink a beer or something else together and have a lot of fun?

So when you are interessted, than please write to (PM doesn't funktion at my PC - that realy sucks):

Thomas.Krause@vuw.de

Don't forget to mention where in Mexico (Monterry???) you live...

I would be glad hearing from you

I'll try to hold these thread on the first page for some days, because I don't know when you come to read it.

So long

ShizzoKrause

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Schizzo, our dear friend Rosk is at least as forum addicted as we all, so I´m sure he´ll read this soon! :D
And yepps, you are already famous for eating the Mezacl worm :D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Xpet is right, as always (have I told you you're intelligent :p)

Mighty ShizzoKrause, you have and e-mail on your account soon..... It will be fucking great to have you here!!!! I'll star buying some mezcal bottles today, Mr. Wormeater :D :D :D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
:p yeah, you told me, dunny why you have such a strange opinion about me :D
anyways, could I please have a bottle of Mezcal, too? :D Going to the SummerBreeze festival this weekend so I might need it ;)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by xpet
anyways, could I please have a bottle of Mezcal, too? :D Going to the SummerBreeze festival this weekend so I might need it ;)

I want to go as well!
Too bad that it's far away and that i have no vacation left and can't afford it either :(

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
oh, poor Gnoff ;)
I know, I already made a lot of you jealous... but is it my fault that all the cool fests are happening in Germany and that I live here by mistake? :D ;)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by xpet
oh, poor Gnoff ;)
I know, I already made a lot of you jealous... but is it my fault that all the cool fests are happening in Germany and that I live here by mistake? :D ;)

YES!
:D :D

No, It's the Swedes fault that most poeple here are into pop and other crappy music, so we seldom get good bands over here.
Even Swedish (good) bands hardly ever tour our country...
Sucks :)

I mean, what do we have?
Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Arise, Hypocrisy, In Flames, Pain, Entombed, Candlemass, Soilwork, and many many more.
But as I said, they seldom play "@ home"...

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause

And then, yes, we have a lot of great festivals here in Germany but have you ever tried to watch to Czech? When you like Grindcore you can stay there the whole summer.........

Umm...maybe that explains why the only Czech I've met in my life was a Grindcore fan.