Poll of layout of the certificates

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

metalprincess

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Nov. 2001
As we are insecure about the layout we should use for the certificates for the Metal Cup, we ask you to have a look on them and to answer ‚poster‘ or ‚scroll‘.

CLICK HERE

Poll is open until July 20th

Thank you :)

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
never mind, I know what you mean. it was just for me what you mean with certificates.:)
Here you also get certificates at school when you don't passed the whole exam. You get certificates for the subject you do pass (without getting the whole diploma) So it's for school also:p

btw, my vote goes for....I don't know. I think they are both ok:D

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Actually,.....

I agree with my teammembers..

They are both great and to receive a certificate is very good so...Both are my favourites :)

You will have to decide...

/Fallen_Knight

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I shouldn't post here, as I won't take part in the championship (although I'd love to), but I'm bored and need to spam a little bit (more) :) :

I prefer the upper certificate (the one who looks older).