Picking up tickets at the festival

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

alemarr

25 Aug. 2016
Metalheads,

I'd like to ask anyone who has been through the following situation:

My tickets weren't delivered because of a problem with the local mail company (Argentina).

I've contacted Metaltix (which so far has responded all my mails and has shown interest in resolving my problem) and they offered me picking up the tickets at the festival. Since my trip is based on WOA I want to be sure I will get my tickets in Wacken without a problem.

Thank you!

MetallKopp

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Aug. 2003
Klostermoor
www.reaperzine.de
Metalheads,

My tickets weren't delivered because of a problem with the local mail company (Argentina).

I've contacted Metaltix (which so far has responded all my mails and has shown interest in resolving my problem) and they offered me picking up the tickets at the festival. Since my trip is based on WOA I want to be sure I will get my tickets in Wacken without a problem.

Thank you!

Well, what do you expect us to answer? We're just fans around here, and we can't tell you anything more than the Metaltix officials. Ask them for a written confirmation or something, if you feel unsure.

As they already answered you, what more do you want?

Drizzt Do'Urden

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Okt. 2013

Thank you!

Well, what do you expect us to answer? We're just fans around here, and we can't tell you anything more than the Metaltix officials. Ask them for a written confirmation or something, if you feel unsure.

A written answer by Metaltix you can trust.
Take your dokuments and the mails with you.
I promise, you will get your ticket when you arrived at Wacken.

alemarr

25 Aug. 2016

I expected reading from someone who was gone through the same issue, that's all. Your shitty answer was unnecessary.

Thanks anyway.

MetallKopp

9 Aug. 2003
Klostermoor
www.reaperzine.de
Metalheads,

Thank you!

I expected reading from someone who was gone through the same issue, that's all. Your shitty answer was unnecessary.

Thanks anyway.

Well, as Metaltix are eager to help, I just wondered where this mistrust was coming from. Have you made bad experiences in the past or something? I would normally expect a professional host to be trustworthy.

Well, if you have an email stating that you should pick your tickets up in Wacken, it's always good to have a printed copy with you. Also one of your receipt or order confirmation.

Blackmoon666

19 Aug. 2008
I was just wondering about Metaltix telling you to pick up the tickets "at the fstival". Did they actually tell you to pick them up at the festival or at the W:O:A office in the village of Wacken? Because you need the tickets to enter the festival site.It's not even possible to enter the camping grounds without a ticket.

MetallKopp

9 Aug. 2003
Klostermoor
www.reaperzine.de
I was just wondering about Metaltix telling you to pick up the tickets "at the fstival". Did they actually tell you to pick them up at the festival or at the W:O:A office in the village of Wacken? Because you need the tickets to enter the festival site.It's not even possible to enter the camping grounds without a ticket.

Right, thought so.
Could also be possible that they Need him/her to walk up to the check-in.

alemarr

25 Aug. 2016

My bad, They told me to pick them up at the W:O:A office!

alemarr

25 Aug. 2016
Well, as Metaltix are eager to help, I just wondered where this mistrust was coming from. Have you made bad experiences in the past or something? I would normally expect a professional host to be trustworthy.

Well, if you have an email stating that you should pick your tickets up in Wacken, it's always good to have a printed copy with you. Also one of your receipt or order confirmation.

No, It's just my first time attending W:O:A and I was looking for someone who went through the same to tell his/her experience, and maybe get some advice.

jemand84

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Apr. 2009
Altenholz
This year there were lots of people from abroad with fake tickets. Heard they had to go to a specific office too.

But in the end everybody will get their tickets. Especially when your trip took so darn long. Hope you'll have much fun next year!

Bydand

14 März 2017
I have picked up tickets at Wacken before and the people in the office were really great, my name was on a list and there was no problem at all.
These days you can get receipts and e-mails on your phone but it's always good to take a paper copy with you just in case the signal isn't great!