Nazis/skinheads and shit...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
27 Mai 2002
Israel
I saw some messages about Nazis and skinheads (in the violence thread) and it makes me worry, due to my Israeli nationality and my young age (16).
Did you see any violence act made by them? How many are they?
I wonder if it's not too much dangerous to show my face up there...

Onkel Pikk

22 Apr. 2002
Tartu, Estonia
pikk.pri.ee
Is it written on your face that you are Israeli? I have had some experience with skinheads. If they are drunk and want to fight with somebody it doesn't matter what nationality is yours or what colour is your skin...

Balrog

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Nov. 2001
Schaumburg o. FFM
Website besuchen
First of all, there is (nearly) no danger for anyone in Wacken. Never mind where you come from or what confession you have...and if there where really any skins in Wacken they wouldn't survive the whole weekend...;)
I heard that there where some skins in Wacken two years ago who had been kicked out by the festival guests after they beat up a guy...so you shouldn't worry about these guys because there will always be somebody who helps you...:)

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
been to Wacken three times so far and I haven't seen the tinest bit of violence there at all... so you can feel safe, no need to worry!

okay I heard about violence there... but never seen any and never seen any Nazis either...

27 Mai 2002
Israel
Leffe is a Belgian beer. I tasted only Leffe Brown, I know there are some more kinds, but this one is marvelous!
Goldstar is not bad after all, but Macabee sucks, I really don't like it.

grazo

3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
I think W.O.A is safe from Skinheads because they don't have any hardcore in the schedule, usually skinheads go more to festivals with hardcore bands in the billing like Dynamo Open Air. Looks like they don't like power metal that much.
I could be worry about that because I'm Mexican and I have been having problems with skins in the past.
I think we are safe in W.O.A I'm looking forward to be there.
Guillermo