Nasum, Cryptopsy & Exhumed

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mastaBe

W:O:A Metalmaster
24 Nov. 2001
Moers
*rotfl* Dunno what he means, but all three bands played last year, so I guess they won't be playing 2002. I'd like to see any of these bands again though.

mastaBe

W:O:A Metalmaster
24 Nov. 2001
Moers
I think they sort of changed their policy, so they won't allow any band to play twice in a row. Unless they have a real good, convincing reason off course :)

voice_of_hell

21 Feb. 2002
England
Website besuchen
How do you know this is their policy? Thats gonna really piss me off, I want to see Exhumed and Nasum as they never play in England, and Wacken is my only chance. Oh well have to make do with Cannibal Corpse, Pungent Stench and Dying Fetus, lol.

voice_of_hell

21 Feb. 2002
England
Website besuchen
Yeh dude, Necrophobic will be damn good. I've seen Cannibal Corpse and Dying Fetus before and I know they'll be good. Obviously Immortal and Hypocrisy (who I'm seeing in April over here). I want to see Pungent Stench as well. Where do you come from ?